Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tortilla Chips, Salsa, and Blogging

Chips og salsaImage via Wikipedia
I love salsa.  I really do.  I love the Mango Salsa from Costco.  I love Southwestern style salsa. I love it hot.  I love it mild.  I love chipotle.  I love it when it has bits of corn in it.  I love it when it has beans.  And, I love the kind you get at restaurants that just tastes authentic.  I love salsa.

Now I like tortilla chips.  I don't love them.  But I do think they become much better when holding a good amount of salsa.  I do admit that not all chips are created equal and, occasionally, at a restaurant I'll have a chip that is head and shoulders above the rest.  (The best chips I ever had were at a Tex-Mex place in downtown Phoenix this past winter.  They were AWESOME.).  But, more often than not, chips are nothing more than a tool to get some salsa into my mouth...an edible spoon or fork if you will.  It's the salsa I'm really after.

Well, what does this have to do with blogging?  Not much.  It's kind of a stretch.  But, as I've been working on this for the last several months I realize that I have found lots of wonderful stuff I want to share with folks, links and ideas from persons who I think are much more well-spoken than myself.  I have discovered some wonderful websites out there.  I love what they say.  There's such a variety.  It's good stuff.  It's great stuff.  It's what I'm really after.  It is THE SALSA!!

My blog posts...well...they're the chips a lot of the time.  They are the tool to share some of the great ideas others have had.  I admit that, at times, my content isn't very original.  That's because there's so much great stuff I want to share and talk about and reflect on.  This is the place in which I can do it.

I hope you enjoy some of the good stuff I'm sharing with you.  It's good stuff.  And I love a lot of it.

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment