Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Pastor's Day -- Wednesday, October 27, 2010 Twitter Feed

Worked out to be about 8.5 - 9 hours of church-related work...plus the whole "community involvement" time spent in two different play practices. You can see the whole Twitter Feed from the #pastors24 experiment on Twitter. What this worked out to be is a time-tracking exercise via Twitter and I think it was good for me to see the various things I do throughout the day...but also to see just how many times I was interrupted as I was trying to get something done. Particularly with the building-related issues there are a lot of distractions. This is something I might do every once in a while to give an account of what my day looks like. I think Twitter is uniquely suited for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment